Thursday, August 13, 2009

I like your afternoon lunch show for this week...~


Hi Wen Hong

I like your afternoon lunch show for this week coz it is interesting with lots of topics there...

First of all, you sound rather gentle and nice when you're alone hosting the whole programme as well...

I hope you will host your programme alone in the morning as you sound more gentle and friendly too...

Maybe coz of the two companions, you become more rugged in the morning breakfast show lo...

Hope to hear from you again.

Have a nice day...

Regards


Xing Fu De Shun Jian (Acoustic) - Xu Shao Yang Ambrose
This is my favourite song from Ambrose Hse - xing fu de shun jian...~

Xing Fu De Shun Jian Lyrics
Ambrose Hsu - Lavender
Dang qiu tian, zai lai de shi hou
Ni yao wo, xiao zhe qu ai qu yong you
Jiu suan shi, zai duan zan de wen rou
Neng chong feng, zhe ren ci yi zu gou
Dou zhi dao, you xie she you xie ren
Ting liu zai, fa sheng de na tian bu ken zou
Kan shi guang de can ku
She bu de bei yi wang
Zhe ming yun wo hen man zu
You ni pei ban de xing fu

REFF.
Wei ni da kai shi jian de suo
Rang ai zi you bu bei ta shu fu
Shi ku guo ye zheng zha guo xin rang tong nian guo
Deng na yi tian, luo ye jing jing piao yan qian
Yi bu zai shang bei
Yong heng zhong yu xiang xin le xing fu de shun jian

Wei ni da kai shi jian de suo
Rang ai zi you bu bei ta shu fu
Mei yi miao, dou bu hou hui
Wo pei ni ti hui
Guo qu wei lai, qing qing zhong die
Qing yuan liang tian tian de yan lei
Gan xie jin sheng yu ni zai, xing fu de shun jian
Yi wei

A Moment of Happiness
(Ambrose Hsu)

When the autumn comes again
You tell me to love and to hold on with smile
No matter how short the tenderness will be
When I meet you again in mercy I won’t ask for more.

Can you imagine that some things and some people
Just stay on that day when they came
How relentless time is...I will never forget that
Now I am contented with this fate because with you, there is happiness.

Let me unlock you from time, set our love free and not restrained
We have cried and struggled and our hearts were smashed in pain
Someday when the leaves fall silently before my eyes
There will be no more sorrow
Because eternity will finally believe in the moment of happiness.

Let me unlock you from time, set our love free and not restrained
I will never regret for a single second that I have lived with you
The past and the future are gently interwoven with each other
Please forgive my sweet tears
Thank you for being in my life even in a moment of happiness

No comments: